Welcome

I just wanted to say Hello. So 'Hello'.
Enjoy my blog and spread the word about it.

Comment and do whatever you have to do to help me out. Cool? Sounds like a deal :)


Wednesday 6 January 2010

Snow Day :)


As you can see from my title, i had a snow day.
Transport was really bad so i stayed home. My friend that did go into school told me that there was only 10 people in her science class :p

And apparently only 5 people in my english class.

It goning to be really bad all week and really slippery tomorrow. We should invent grit-shoes instead of ruining the beauty of the snow, by putting grit on the snow.
Who's with me ? :)

Im not sure if school in on tomorrow, i have to check the website tomorrow morning.

What the weather like where you are ? Snowing, Raining, Hot??


Iji

No comments:

Post a Comment